The Holman Household

Friday, June 24, 2011

Friday Fives: Crafty

My neighbor and I are trying to get some things together that we can make and sell on Etsy.com and some local boutiques. We worked on some things and ideas after the kids went to bed last night. Here are some things that should be available soon!

1)Bonnet/Skirt sets: You see a picture in my previous post, but here is another...


2)Rosette Shirts to match the Skirts. I don't have a picture yets because we still have to go get some shirts, but we did make some cute rosettes.

3)Tutu dresses: We are ordering the tulle and other supplies today so I won't have one of our creations until next week, but here is one for sale on Zulily that is similar. It's made by Princess Charem.



4)Crocheted headbands with flowers, bows, ect... You see these everywhere and again I don't have a picture, but you get the idea

5) Headbands for adults. We love the idea of a fun headband for adults with fun feathers for that night out or to dress up jeans and a tank or t-shirt. I guess some of the inspiration comes from the beautiful fascinators at the Royal Wedding, but of course they wouldn't be so over the top and more practical for everyday use.



Hopefully, I'll have some pictures of some of the other things we have made next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment