The Holman Household

Friday, June 17, 2011

Friday Fives: Pool Day

I am planning on taking Lilly to the pool in our neighborhood this afternoon. Here are five things I will be wearing or wish I were wearing to the pool this afternoon.

1) Sunglasses: Costa Del Mar Cheeca



I love these glasses and take them pretty much everywhere I go. I even wore them on my run this morning because they stay in place. They look good and fit great. They are a must on a sunny day like today. I want to prolong crows feet for as long as possible!

2) Hat: Scala Extra Large Brim Shapeable hat



I like this hat because it offers 50 upf while looking stylish. I can also fold it up and put in in my bag because the bendable wire makes it easy to reshape. It would be great to pack for a vacation, too.

3) Swim Suit: Betsey Johnson Suprise Party



I love this style bathing suit. This is one that I wish I were wearing to the pool. Betsey Johnson has such a wonderful swimsuit collection. I think this style would flatter just about anyone. especially with the skirted bottom. You wouldn't even have to wear a cover up.

4)Cover up: Embellished tunic by Venus


Since the swimsuit is too cute to hide completely, this sheer tunic gives you a little cover without completely hiding the swimsuit. I love the beaded V-neck. This tunic is another wish.

5) Shoes: Jack Rogers Hamptons Navajo in Platinum



I love these shoes and they go with pretty much anything from a day at the pool to a wedding. If I don't feel like sorting through what shoes to wear, I just put these on and go. I think they would go perfect with the beautiful tunic and would match the beaded embellishments.


I hope everyone else has a fabulous Friday!

Here is a little potty training update:

Yesterday, she had only 2 accidents. One about 8:30am and 4:20pm. She stayed dry through her nap and all night long (from 9pm-6:40am). No accidents so far today. She fell asleep in the stroller on our run and she has been asleep since about 10:30am. Hopefully she will keep it up!

No comments:

Post a Comment