The Holman Household

Friday, July 8, 2011

*La La Luna Girls*

This is why I haven't been posting lately... My friend/neighbor and I have been starting up a little business together. We are up on Etsy now, but haven't had our first sale yet. We have 2 people we know wanting to buy so we are going to sell through them on Etsy so we can get some feedback. Today we are making some of our other ideas that we haven't had time to make yet. Tomorrow we will be visiting a local boutique or two if we can get the appointments set to see if we can sell a few items locally. Here is a link to our Etsy shop: La La Luna Girls Check it out to see our new products. We can also do custom items.

Lilly was big hit in the Gamecock tutu at the Gamecock parade last Friday after the big Championship win. You would have thought she was a little celebrity the way the cameras were flashing and the number of people asking to take her picture! I think the "Columbia Metropolitan Magazine" was the only publication to take it though, so we will be checking out their next issue!


Some of my personal favorites that we will be working on today is a wine glass and a gamecock shirt and tutu skirt set. I won't give too much detail on it until we have a few finished today. I will post a picture later of both. So, check back to see them!

Here is a link to our Facebook page. If you like our products feel free to "like" us on Facebook!

My goal is to post a Lilly update later today or tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment