The Holman Household

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

First Tooth!

Lilly has been a terrible sleeper and eater lately. She hasn't had much interest in her solids and I dreaded trying to feed her. She was also waking up 1-2 times per night and some nights didn't want to go to bed. Sunday night she slept all night. Then, last night we found out what her problem may have been. We felt a little tooth poking through. It is her bottom right tooth. I didn't notice it earlier that day, but it was certainly coming through last night and she slept again all night last night. Hopefully this means she will continue to sleep and eat better... at least until it's time for more teeth. She is still such a sweet little girl and loves to patty cake for her Papa. She also entertains herself well in the playpen with her toys. She loves anything that makes noise. It has been too hot outside to do much other than our morning runs and it has been 80+ degrees then! I hope it will cool down soon!

Marathon training: I am sending in my form TODAY for the Charlottle marathon. This past Saturday I was able to run the 5 miles that I told myself I needed to do by August to be able to complete the marathon. I pushed Lilly for the first mile, then Brendan ran/walked with her for a while. It was so hot, but other than that the run wasn't so bad. I wish I could say the same for my pace. I only averaged 9:30 pace. I have a long way to go to be back to my "normal" times. I hope everyone has a good week!

No comments:

Post a Comment