The Holman Household

Friday, July 2, 2010

The Twilight Saga: Eclipse


I went to see Eclipse yesterday with my sister. I was skeptical of reading the books, but once I started I was hooked! I enjoyed the movie and I liked that it followed the story line of the book for the most part. It's kind of hard to squeeze that long of a book into a movie. I have always been "team Edward" especially since I read the books, but this movie made "team Jacob" very appealing. Taylor Lautner did a great job. Of course Edward (Robert Pattinson)looked great and Bella (Kristen Stewart) was awkward as usual. The one thing I didn't like about the movie was the new "Victoria". I don't know why they replaced the original actress, but she fit the part perfectly and the new actress was to put together and clean. Victoria is supposed to be a nomad vampire. One part I especially liked was when Jasper was training the Cullens and the wolves to fight her army. Jasper's southern accent really came out and you could tell that he was once the perfect gentleman. Team Jasper anyone? I guess I am a little biased since I tend to prefer a southern man. Great movie to see, but I suggest reading the books first!

On another note: Lilly and I went to the Gamecock Parade today and had a great time. Tons of Gamecock fans showed up to support the baseball team after their National Championship win. We also tried to go to the welcome home party, but there was no parking so we just came home and watched on TV. Of course after I took one picture at the parade my camera battery died without any warning. We are leaving the the morning to go to the mountains with our friends. It should be a great time!

No comments:

Post a Comment