The Holman Household

Friday, July 9, 2010

Trying to pull up!

Yesterday, Lilly and I went to Charlotte with my Mom, her longtime friend, Patty, and one of her boys. We visited with my sister and saw her new apartment. Then we headed to Southpark Mall to show around. When we got home I sat Lilly up in her crib while I was unloading things. The next thing I knew she had grabbed one of the bars on the crib and her bumper pad and had almost pulled herself up. Then last night about 3am we could hear her playing in her crib. I let her play until she started fussing a little. When I went into her nursery she was on her stomach with her chest raised trying her best to scoot or crawl. She was just fussing because she was frustrated that she couldn't do it. I guess she will be getting around anytime now!

No comments:

Post a Comment