The Holman Household

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Tag your it... 10 Questions





I was tagged by Let Go Laughing to answer these questions!


1. Who is your style icon?
Kristin Davis always looks cute and classy


...and of course, Lilly Pulitzer. I would wear her clothes everyday if I could afford to!






2. What is your favorite socialite lit book?
hmmm.... Gone with the Wind...Scarlett is a socialite right??




3. What is your favorite party theme?
Oyster Roast or anything outside at the coast


4. Go-to Halloween costume?
Black Cat


5. Extravagance you cannot live without?
My cell phone (and I don't even text) and the internet. I love easy access to information!



6. Living person you admire?
My Mom and my Grandmother. They are wonderful role models.


7. Greatest fear?
not being a good Mother to Lilly


8. Traits you deplore in yourself?
being competitive... but sometimes that can be good.




9. Which talent would you most like to have?
Be able to sing... because I CANNOT sing.


10. Greatest achievement?
Running a marathon-Kiawah Island 2008







Your instructions, if you're tagged, or even if you're not tagged, you can still join in the fun too:
The Hammack Family

Team Stutts

The Best Nest

Paste the picture at the top of this blog onto your blog.
Tell who tagged you.
Answer the questions.
Pass it on to some bloggers of your choice, and let them know they've been tagged.

1 comment:

  1. Wow....a marathon is a HUGE achievement! Maybe one day I'll run a half... ha.

    ReplyDelete