The Holman Household

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

It's been a while!

Well, alot has happened since my last post... Obviously, our sweet little Lilly has been born! She was born December 28, 2009 at 3:41pm. She is absolutely perfect and we couldn't love her more! She weighed in at 6 lbs 7.9ozs and was 18.5in. long. She has already grown so much!

Our first family photo

She had her 2 month appointment yesterday and first shots. Her Dr. said that her growth is great and she now weighs 10lbs 10ozs.! She went from being in the 4th percentile to 55th and she is now 22.75in. long. The Dr. says that she is perfect and was very impressed that she is already "bearing weight" on her legs. The last part of the visit was awful! She had been so sweet all morning smiling and cooing at everyone, until her shots. Poor baby started crying harder than she ever has! She hardly ever really cries so I about couldn't stand it, but I finally got her calmed down and she went to sleep. Today she is back to her happy self and that makes Mommy happy!

Poor baby with her bandaids after shots

I am also trying to get this last little bit of baby weight off. I can finally run again although I don't have time to do it but 2 or 3 times a week. I just have 5 more pounds to go! I look foward being able to put Lilly in a jogger and taking her for runs. She LOVES being outside! Brendan and I look foward to warmer weather so she can go out more often. I will try to be better with updating the blog from now on.

First Gamecock football game... even though it wasn't pretty

No comments:

Post a Comment