The Holman Household

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Snow... again???

We hardly ever get any snow in Columbia, but we have already gotten it twice this year! Lilly got to see her first snow February 12th and 13th. We got about 8 inches, which is more than we have gotten since before I was born. She seemed to like watching the snow fall. Last night we had some more snow, but only a little was left by morning. I guess we probably won't get any snow next year when Lilly would actually enjoy playing in it!

Today Lilly hasn't been feeling very well. I think it is because of her shots on Monday. She has been a little fussy and not eating as much as usual. She has always been a really good eater until now. I just hope she will be feeling better soon. I hate for her not to feel well.

Lilly and I in the snow!

Brendan and Lilly the next morning

1 comment:

  1. What a pretty blog! Thanks for letting me know about the sandals. I actually updated my blog after you told me about it. Glad you took advantage of the offer! I'm sorry Lilly isn't feeling well. Hope she feels better soon!

    ReplyDelete