The Holman Household

Monday, March 22, 2010

Lilly's First Trip!

Lilly has been busy lately. Thursday she was invited to a class at My Gym by her Aunt Alexa. The class was during her usual nap time, but my Mom said she was awake the whole time. I think she enjoyed herself so much she didn't want to nap the rest of the day. So I came home to a sleepy and a little cranky baby. It actually worked out okay in the end because she went to bed at 9pm (her usual bed time) and slept 6 hours! Yah! Then she didn't wake up again until about 6:30am when I got her up for the day. I was hoping she would continue the trend but I wasn't so lucky. We though daylight savings time might work to our advantage this year, but she has over adjusted all on her own and now will only sleep for 3-3.5 hours at a time during the night. I hope she will drop down to once a night very soon!


This past Saturday we went to Charleston for the day. It was Lilly's first real trip. My parents were staying on their boat in Charleston for the weekend and we thought it would be a beautiful day to visit. We also went to the market to walk around and eat lunch. When we got back Papa took Lilly for her first boat ride! She was so good all day and in the car. I just wish the day had been longer so we could have done more! Here are some pictures from the trip.


The little movie star on the way to Charleston


Family pic on the boat




Walking around Ripley Light Marina


My Dad putting Brendan to work



Lilly with Papa


lunch at Mad River


Lilly and Grandmama


On the boat ride

1 comment:

  1. Hey Ashley-Bobby saw this and said he wanting your dad to take him fishing...haha!!
    Lilly is absolutley adorable!!!

    ReplyDelete