The Holman Household

Saturday, March 6, 2010

Middle of the Night

This might sound a little crazy, but I am actually enjoying Lilly's middle of the night feedings. She usually goes to bed about 9pm and gets up between 12:30-1:30 and again about 3:30-4:30. Although last night she only woke up once at 2:30am! Don't get me wrong I will be glad when she sleeps all night and I can enjoy uninterrupted sleep for a night, but for now I don't mind. I guess since I can't be with her during the day it is like a special time just for us. She knows that when she needs me at night I am there for her. She is only up for about 30 minutes and goes right back to sleep on her own so it's really not that bad.

On another note... tonight is my friend April's baby's baptism and Lilly and I are going. I really enjoy taking her out now that she has her shots and insurance is in affect. She loves to see new things and to learn. Yesterday my Mom was helping her pull up to sitting and after 2 times she decided there was no need to pull up to sitting, she would just stand up (with support of course!). This morning she did it over and over and LOVED it! Maybe she will be a runner like her Mama!

Lilly and me with April and Nicholas

No comments:

Post a Comment