The Holman Household

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Lilly's First Easter Egg Hunt

Friday night Lilly went to bed about 9:30 and she must have know that she had a busy day ahead of her because she only woke up once at about 3am and didn't wake up for the day until almost 7am! This also made Mommy very happy to get some sleep! When I went in to get her Saturday morning, she had tossed her blankets to the side in a ball, but was holding the receiving blanket. It was so cute. Here is a picture that she caught me taking.


We got her ready for her first Easter Egg hunt. It was EggFest that was put on by our church at a park near our house. It was a little cool so we didn't stay too long, but she seemed to enjoy watching everyone. Obviously she could hunt for the eggs herself, but we found her one egg and an Easter rubber ducky. Afterwards she we took her to the Gourmet Shop for brunch. She was so good and slept most of the time. Thank goodness! Next, Lilly got to go on a shopping day with Mommy and Grandmama. I hope she will grow up to be my little shopping buddy!




As of Sunday Lilly is no longer a "newborn" and is now an "infant"! She is now 3 months old! We are really enjoy watching her grow and learn. She is always looking around and taking everything in. I also think she is going to just one feeding at night now because she has only woke up once 3 of the past 4 nights. I hope this trend continues.

Lilly at 3 months old in the dress and shoes I made her.

2 comments:

  1. You are very fortunate! Little Winston does not like to sleep! He is 6 months old and still wakes up twice a night to eat and about 10 other times just for us to come in and calm him down! We are hoping he starts to sleep better soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Ashley! I tagged you on my blog :) Hope I get to meet Lilly sometime soon!

    ReplyDelete