The Holman Household

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Lilly's personality is coming out more and more every day. She is very sweet and very stuborn. If she wants something, she won't give up until she has it. If you tell her no and take it away she gets furious. She is crawling better now and pulls up wherever she can. I feel like I spend my whole day chasing her around the house and standing behind her so she doesn't fall. We went to the library Monday for something new to do and checked out a few books. We also found out that they have a reading day for babies on Wednesdays, so we went to that today. Lilly really just wanted to crawl around the whole time, but they had a lady play a flute this morning because it related to the stories and she actually paid attention to that. This morning I was playing with her on her mat in her room and she was trying to pick a toy up that was apparently stuck on the side of the mat and when she did she bopped herself in the head with it. Poor thing now has a little bruise on her head and I have to explain to Brendan how it got there. She doesn't even know it is there and she only started crying when she could see that I was worried. I met a nice Mom at the library this morning and she told me that her little girl who is 11 months always has bruises from playing. So I guess I better get used to it. I know I can't prevent everything, but I wish I could.
Here are some of the latest pictures I have uploaded of our little princess:




No comments:

Post a Comment