The Holman Household

Saturday, August 28, 2010

8 Questions

I was tagged by Sweet Southern Prep to answer 8 questions of her choice. She has a super cute blog with lots of cute ideas and tips. If you haven't already checked it out you should! The questions are about favorites:
1. Food?
I am definately a sweets person. hmm... so hard to choose just one... I'll go with Coldstone Creamery's Cake batter ice cream with a brownie mixed in.


2. Book?
The Twilight Saga. I know it's actually 4, but you can't read just one of them! I am actually reading through them for a second time right now before the movies for the last book come out.


3. Movie?
Gone with the Wind. Such a great movie to watch on a rainy day.

4. TV Show?
I don't know why I've gotten into this show, but I think it's because Kourtney had a baby around the same time as I did. Kourtney and Chloe take miami/Keeping up with the Kardashians. Brendan hates them so I don't always get to watch them.

5. Designer?
So many I like, so many I can't afford! I guess you can never go wrong with Lilly Pulitzer and it's affordable.

6. Actor?
Leonardo Dicaprio. There are plenty of others that I like, but he is probably the best at actually acting. If we're talking about looks I would have to go with Robert Pattenson (probably just because he plays Edward) or Matthew McConaughey.

7. Actress?
Keira Knightley- I love that she does a lot of movies that take place in the past.

8. Place?

Anywhere with my family. I guess one of our favorites is Beaufort, SC

1 comment:

  1. We've got a lot in common, probably because we have the same first and maiden name. :)

    I LOVE Gone with the Wind too - my favorite by far. And I'm definitely trying that mix at Coldstone the next time I go.

    Keira is definitely my favorite - especially in Pride and Prejudice and Pirates of the Caribbean!

    And you KNOW how much I love my Lilly! :)

    I'm obsessed with Gossip Girl, and L hates that I watch it....it has to be DVR'd every time.

    ReplyDelete