The Holman Household

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Memorial Day Weekend

We had a wonderful weekend! My Mom and I went down to Beaufort Thursday night and took Lilly. Friday we took her to the pool and relaxed for the day. Friday night I rode with my Dad to Charleston and Brendan met us there for our fishing trip Saturday. We had a nice dinner with My Dad's friend and his daughter, then went back to my Dad's boat to go to bed for the night because we would have an early morning Saturday. We got our wake up call a little after 3am and headed out on my Dad's friends boat about 4am (they take turns taking their boats out). We had a great fishing day. We caught 16 dolphin (mahi mahi) and kept 12! I caught 5 myself. We caught double the fish than any other boats at the dock, but we didn't catch the largest of the day. Oh well. I can't wait to go again. My Mom was sweet enough to watch Lilly for the day so I could go. Brendan and I drove back to Beaufort Saturday night and enjoyed the weekend with our sweet baby girl.

Here are some pictures from the fishing trip and the weekend:


No comments:

Post a Comment