The Holman Household

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Beach Week!

Lilly and I left for the beach Monday to spend the week with my Mom and 2 of her longtime girlfriends and their boys. Lilly slept really well Monday night, but yesterday she didn't want to take her naps and as soon as I got her to sleep she wouldn't let me put her down. I think part of her problem is that she is teething and the other being too much excitement to sleep. We played in the pool for a little while and now she is sleeping in my arms under an umbrella.

Brendan's first Father's day was this past Sunday. We kept the nursery at church and then went to my parents for lunch. We rushed home so Brendan could watch the Gamecocks play, but the game was delayed. we just mainly hung out at the house. Lilly got Brendan a new pair of Costa Del Mar sunglasses and croakies and a personalized mug with a picture of him and Lilly for him to take to work for Father's Day. I will hopefully remember to take some pictures this week to post later.

No comments:

Post a Comment