The Holman Household

Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Big Weekend!

This is going to be a busy weekend at the Holman Household! Brendan's parents are coming in town Thursday and Lilly will get to meet her Grandma and Grandpa for the first time. Brendan graduates (again) this weekend, but he decided not to walk because he feels that it's a waste of time. So, we are all going to dinner Friday night to celebrate. Brendan has also already taken a job and we will be staying in Columbia. I was very happy about this because I really didn't want to have to move and I know my Mom was excited about this news as well. She has gotten really attached to Lilly. Brendan's new job also means that I will probably be staying at home more with Lilly! I can't wait! I hate having to leave her all day everyday. Sunday will be extra special for me this year. It is my FIRST Mother's Day as a Mother AND Lilly is being dedicated at church! I am really looking forward to it. We have already picked out a pretty white smocked dress and bonnet for her to wear.

We didn't take as many pictures as we hoped to take at the baseball games and when we got the camera out to take pictures Cocky was no where to be found and Lilly fell asleep seconds before taking pictures. I will post some though as soon as I get them uploaded.

3 comments:

  1. Wow, you DO have a busy weekend! I know it will be so much fun. Congrats on y'all staying in Cola! I'm the same way, I could never leave Charlotte. :) Can't wait to see pics of Lilly in her dedication dress.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lots to do! I can't believe Lilly has never met Brendan's parents. Where do they live? Hope everything goes well this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks! Brendan's parents live in Mississippi right now. They left after Christmas 2 days before she was born and this is their first trip back to SC since then.

    ReplyDelete