The Holman Household

Monday, May 17, 2010

Last Week!

This is my last week of working full time! I am SOOO excited! I am looking foward to spending a lot more time with my sweet baby girl. She is growing up too fast. She is getting much better at sitting up, but she still can't do it for too long. As soon as she tries to reach for something that's too far away she topples over.

Some things I look foward to doing more of starting next wee:
1) Playing with Lilly (especially swimming in her pool)
2) Running (I would like to train for Kiawah again in Dec.)
3) Cooking a nice family dinner
4) Keeping the house in order (more so than it is now)
5) Work on some sewing projects.
6) Catch up on some much needed yard work.

Brendan and I also had interesting Sunday. We are doing "PALS" at church and it was our first Sunday. We were in charge of 5 babies... crawling/starting to walk babies. I think we were both a little worried at first because we wanted to make sure we did a good job, but it really wasn't so bad. It was a lot of work keeping up with all of them, but it was neat to see what Lilly will be doing several months from now. This will be a busy week for me so I probably won't be posting any more until next week. I hope everyone has a great week!

1 comment:

  1. You're going to love it! So much more free time to spend with precious Lilly! Have fun!

    ReplyDelete