The Holman Household

Monday, April 19, 2010

Lilly's Favorite Things

Lilly seems to change every day! She discovers new things and has really started to enjoy her toys more that she understands how to play with them. She also discovered her feet about a week and a half ago.

1)Her Exersaucer... The first 2 times we put her in it she cried and I was worried that she would never enjoy it. The next few times I had to help her play in it because she didn't understand how to make the toys move and play music and she couldn't reach everything. Then, one day I put her in and walked accross the room to pick something up and I turned around to see her playing away on her own. She loves it! It also makes it easier on me because while I am in the kitchen cooking or washing dishes she can play and I can still keep an eye on her.


2)Her FEET! This may be her favorite "toy" at the moment. She lays on her back and holds them all the time. She even "helps" change her diaper,but she doesn't want to let go so I fasten the tabs.


This past Friday my Mom (Grandmama) and My Grandparents (Great Mama and Great Daddy) took Lilly to the zoo. I know she had a great time. I can't wait to go again with her soon. We tried to go Sunday afternoon, but the parking was too bad. Saturday morning Lilly went to the river with me and I was able to get a run in. It is so much easier now that she can ride in the stroller.

Saturday night we went to dinner at Zoe's with our friend, Tad. Tad hadn't seen her since she was a few weeks old. We had a great time and Lilly tried to talk to Tad and gave him some big smiles! It was nice to be able to get together. I will post a few pictures once I add them to the computer.

No comments:

Post a Comment