The Holman Household

Friday, April 9, 2010

Happy Birthday, Brendan!

Yesterday, Apirl 8th, Brendan turned 29! He is getting old! Just kidding... not that old, but when we met he was only 23 and although I thought that was old then in now seems very young. I made him french toast, turkey bacon, and coffee for breakfast in bed. It was my first time making french toast EVER! I was suprised at how easy it was and I don't think it turned out too bad. See...


He didn't want anything for his Birthday so it was hard to find something to get him. I decided on some new front and rear heavy duty Gamecock floormats for his truck since he needed new floor mats.


Brendan was out of school for the day so he got to spend the whole day with Lilly. This is Lilly a little before I left for work. I guess she played so hard she fell asleep in the middle of it.


When I got home from work last night we went to dinner at the Pizza Joint since it is right by our house and they have the BEST pizza and sandwiches. When we got home we had Birthday cake and just hung out as a family. Lilly helped Daddy blow out the candles.


Next year will be the big 3-0! I am thankful to have him as my husband and I hope he has a wonderful year being 29!

No comments:

Post a Comment