The Holman Household

Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Mermaids and more

Lilly loves mermaids so when I was trying to think of how to decorate her (and Evelyn's) bathroom I thought it would be the perfect addition. I have held off doing much with her bathroom other than using things I already had because I knew if we had a boy it would need to be a neutral bathroom, but since we will have 2 girls it can be girly! I just need to add some pictures to the walls now. Here is some of the bathroom. . Mermaid applique towels I did for each of them. The coordinating hand towel. I recovered Lilly's old infant carseat for Evelyn. I figured since we are using most of the same stuff for her I should at least change it up some. I also made her a carseat cover/stroller blanket to match.

No comments:

Post a Comment