The Holman Household

Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Disney and Princesses!

Lilly is obsessed with Princesses! Especially the Disney Princesses. Cinderella being her favorite with Belle as a close second! Brendan got so tired of watching Cinderella that he bought her Beauty and the Beast. We took her to see it in 3D, but she fell asleep JUST before the actual movie started! Brendan and I watched it anyways. One the DVD case there was an offer for a free movie ticket on the front, so I used that to take her back to see the movie last Friday because she is free to get it. I was so proud of my free movie trip, until... the Mom's in front of me brought in some fruit snacks... at first sight of those Lilly was about to have a meltdown in the theather with the movie about to start. I ususally don't do things like this, but I really wanted her to be able to enjoy the movie, so I went to concessions and bought her a bag of fruit snacks for over $3! Really! I can buy almost 2 boxes for that! It was a big bag though... She ate 2 then decided she didn't want them... oh well.

We have just planned our first real family vacation. We have of course been the the beach numerous times, but that is about it. WE ARE GOING TO DISNEY WORLD! Lilly is already excited about eating with Cinderella at her castle. Sometimes when we ask her what she wants for lunch she tells us that she wants to eat with Cinderella at her castle. Hopefully her excitement will still be there at the end of April. We are staying for 5 nights and hope to be able to squeeze all the Disney parks in.

No comments:

Post a Comment