The Holman Household

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Trick or Treat!

We finally got our pumpking carved this past week and Lilly helped. She mainly just played with the pumpkin guts. She was too cute! This past Saturday we took Lilly trick or treating with her cousin Cason. Cason was so sweet and really looked out for Lilly. Lilly was a pink butterfly and Cason was a Carolina Football player. What a good day for it since we beat Tennesee earlier that day! She really enjoyed watching Cason and his friends. She also kept digging in her Halloween bucket and pulling out her candy (even though she can't have any). Then, Sunday we took Lilly to the Fall festival at the church. She got to participate in a few activities and she got to sit on top of a big horse with Mommy. Of course I left the camera in the car and didn't get a picture of it.

Last night Lilly really started walking more. She is now up to about 8 steps and doesn't hesitate to walk as long a her destination isn't too far away. Her top 2 teeth have finally popped through, too. My parents went on a cruise last Saturday and will be back Thursday. My Mom will really be suprised at her progress. We are also planning to go to the beach this weekend and meet up with some of Brendan's friends from work down there. It should be fun, but I do have to make myself run at least 18 miles one day while we are down there. I have really had a hard time fitting in my marathon training. It gets really boring running by yourself for hours at a time. I am hoping that my Mom will want to watch Lilly while I run and maybe Brendan can join me on a bike. Even if it's just for part of the run so it won't be so boring. I WILL RUN THE WHOLE MARATHON December 11th. I just know not to sign up for another one unless I have someone to train with and until Lilly is a little older so I don't feel guilty for being away from her for so long on the weekends. I am really looking foward to November and Lilly's first Thanksgiving!



No comments:

Post a Comment