The Holman Household

Sunday, November 14, 2010

Just Dance!

Lilly now loves to dance! When she hears music from a commercial or TV show she starts bouncing up and down. Her favorite is the "Hot Dog Dance" on Mickey Mouse Clubhouse. She also likes the opening song. Her favorite place to dance is right in front of the TV armoire holding on for better balance. She is getting more confident with walking every day, but once she loses her balance she is content to crawl. She is a VERY quick crawler! She also thinks that it is funny when someone sneezes (or fake sneezes). She giggles and then pretends to sneeze herself. She loves to copy things we do. She is interested in everything that we eat now and would much rather eat that than any of her food. I share with her the things she can have, but when I'm eating something she can't have she looks at me so sad and sometimes starts smacking her lips just to make sure I understand that she wants me to share. I usually give her a couple of Cheerios to snack on and she is content. She also likes to share here cheerios with everyone, including the dogs. Even if you don't want to eat one she keeps trying to push it into your mouth until you eat it. We call her the cheerio monster because she loves them so much. She could probably eat them all day long and not get tired of them. It's hard to believe that this time last year she was still in my tummy and now she is walking, talking (well, some words), and has a mind of her own. She is absolutly amazing and we love her so much!

Brendan and I have been getting some things done around the house to make it more desirable to a potential buyer. We got the exterior powerwashed, replaced a cracked storm window, and adjusted a storm door that was hard to shut. So hopefully it will be ready to go when the right buyer comes along. Our lot in the new neighborhood has been cleared and we have finalized our selections. I am really excited about moving to a more family oriented neighborhood and as long as everything goes well we should be there just in time for late spring to enjoy to neighborhood pool!

I have also been trying to figure out what we will get Lilly for Christmas and her Birthday since they are only 3 days apart. I have picked up a few little things, but I don't really know what bigger items to get her that she will use the most. I hate to have stuff taking up space that she really won't use. I like the concept of the 3 in 1 smart trike so she can use it for a while. Any suggestions would be appreciated!

No comments:

Post a Comment