The Holman Household

Thursday, June 18, 2009

12 Weeks Appt.

I went Monday for my 12 week appointment. Brendan didn't go because he had a meeting at work and I told him I would be fine since they weren't doing any blood work or anything this time. When the Dr. came into the room she said that something about the blood work from my last appointment and for a second I was worried that something was wrong. Then she said that it got put into the wrong vile or something so they have to redo it. I asked, "Today?!?" She said at the end of the appointment, but I told her that I would have had Brendan come with me then and I was getting upset so she said I could wait until my next appointment. WHEW!!! I was about to start panicking! I just keep having to tell myself the same thing that I did last time ("I can do all things through Christ who strenthens me"). That may sound silly, but it really helps me to get through it. Other than that the appointment went great! The baby's heartbeat was in the 160's! So I am hoping for a girl :). I know it is a wives tale, but fun to think about! I can't wait until August 6th to hopefully find out.

Saturday we have our nephew Cason's 5th birthday party. They are renting a large blow up waterslide for the day. It is a good thing because it is supposed to be 101 degrees! It should be a fun day.

No comments:

Post a Comment